The Wi-Fi FTP Server app on your phone is an alternative method of transferring files. To get a complete backup of your Android phone, you’ll need an app that handles backups. Backup and restore your Android device with Dr.Fone, which is one of the best apps for the task. You don’t need root access to your phone to back up specific data, and you can use it without root access.
With DroidKit, you can flash and reinstall Android OS with no complicated operations. It will match a secure official ROM for Samsung and reinstall automatically. If (big if, I know) you know where all your files are, you could just use an ftp server on your android to push to and pull from PC. When you restore a Nandroid backup, everything goes back to the exact state before the backup.
Yep, now the steps stock firmware are becoming very easy because you are understanding them quickly. You can flash ZIPs that modify your Android device in ways that not even root can accomplish, and of course you can use it to install custom ROMs. But when you’re applying all of these cool mods, there’s always a chance that something could go wrong, and you might even end up bricking your device. Even if you’re familiar with using TWRP, it’s worth keeping on hand for making backups over ADB, or installing factory images more quickly. And if you’re new to rooting and flashing, FlashFire makes the whole process more accessible than ever.
That way, if anything goes wrong, you can restore your phone to its pre-broken state. So, that if the process gets messed up, you can restore that backup and get your device again in pre-installation state. Before you restore HTC U11 stock firmware Nandroid, it is important to take a backup of your current ROM.
- The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand.
- You can take a full backup Android using Orange Backup App after following these instructions.
- Download the Smart phone flash tool for Windows and Linux from the links provided below.
- The app puts them in hibernation mode so that battery can last longer than normal.
- Therefore, it always comes with the stock firmware file from the manufacturer in a compressed file.
- But first, make sure that it matches the firmware version that is currently installed on your device.
Finally, if you face any difficulty, then kindly drop a comment below. ADB sideload is a command that transfers and installs a zip file on an Android device from the PC.