We didn’t face any issues with wireless audio streaming in our time with the phone. The Poco X3 Pro supports LDAC, SBC, AAC, aptX, and aptxHD Bluetooth codecs. The 5160mAh battery on the Poco X3 Pro can comfortably last for more than a day with moderate to heavy usage and with the display set to 120Hz. We are consistently getting around 6 hours of screen-on-time. The videos we shot had great contrast and showed intelligent metering. Colors are close to accurate and dynamic range is pretty wide.
The shots taken using ultra-wide camera are descent, but noise was observed while zooming in. Especially at low light conditions, you’ll observe lots of noise with these shooters. However, things get reversed when enough light was there.
- Remember Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom or stock ROM, we eventually brick our android phone.
- The Oppo Find X3 Pro is a great Android phone and if you’re not keen on the hefty size of the S21 Ultra then it does offer a tempting alternative.
- I loved the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC when reviewing it, the Poco X3 Pro simply ups the power while retaining almost all of the same DNA.
- Having to disable the system-level dark mode for each and every app that’s had its design messed up is painstaking, yet it’s an actual necessity for some apps.
- Just make sure to dump the pre-applied screen protector if you want your fingers to glide.
The brand and its sister brands, Poco and Redmi in particular, broadly follow the affordable price-powerful specs equation approach. download the stock firmware This has worked so well for the company that it has got extremely comfortable on the number one spot of the smartphone market leader board in India. But what happens when devices from sister brands following a largely similar strategy get in each other’s way? Well, that is what happened when Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with the same starting price of Rs. 18,999 as the Poco’s X3 Pro. They are easily among the best options at that price point, but which of them is the better one? We put them in the ring to see which of the two lands a knockout punch. The camera system that the Poco M5 has on its back consists of three triggers.
He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI POCOPHONE X3 PRO, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.